2007-11-04

the problem with presentations

Knowing that I have to give something like five talks within the next 4 weeks I started preparing the first one. It's always the same never-ending story: You have a rough idea what you are going to talk about. Then you get new ideas what can be improved and what would be a nice thing to show. The problem is that you still have to code it because you don't have the results yet. So did I during the last days/week. Finally, I got (at least I think so) something that is hopefully interesting enough to talk about. However, the first talk is on Wednesday and not prepared at all. But I have probably the program code that might generate good results and some colorful pictures (this is most important!). I hope I don't get more ideas about what to show before Thursday. At some point I really have to finish those slides...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jetzt habe ich ein Gespraech jeden Woche.
Die Problematic ist dass ich habe nicht guten Erfolg noch.